We use content marketing to generate targeted traffic, better engagement, improved reach, brand authority and increased sales. In short it is used to generate and convert prospects into long standing, loyal customers. We are effective because the audience is at the centre of what we do and everything is done with our clients business needs in mind.
Our content marketing:
- Generates highly targeted inbound traffic – Knowing who your audience is and writing content that is useful and of interest to them will drive qualified organic and referral traffic to your site.
- Improves engagement metrics – The better the content is on your site, the more engaged users will be and the more time they will spend on your site. More engagement typically leads to higher conversion rates.
- Increases brand awareness and authority – the creation and promotion of high quality and relevant content online helps to build brand awareness and authority which helps to build trust and improves lead generation and conversions.
- Increases sales – more site traffic, better engagement and improved trust means more leads and increased sales.
Discovery & SWOT Analysis
We start by sitting down with you to understand your business, the buying cycle and your objectives, looking at who your audience is, where they hang out and the content that they are after, understanding the correct tone of voice. We then do a thorough content marketing analysis of what you are currently doing, understanding what you are doing well, what your weaknesses are, opportunities and threats, taking into account industry trends and competitor insights and put together an action plan of the top priority tasks.
Planning & KPIs
We define content marketing objectives using a simple 4 point model and put strategies in place to achieve these goals and assign KPIs to each:
- Reach – how you are going to increase brand awareness, website visits and visits to your blog, social media pages and apps
- Act – how you are going to increase interaction, be it downloading resources or commenting on blog posts
- Convert – how you are going to convert leads into sales
- Engage – how you are going to increase engagement so that your customers remain happy, long-term customers so that you generate repeat sales
We then conduct GAP Analysis to identify weak points in our plan and understand what has been missed and things that you have not accounted for. Once this is all done, a detailed content calendar is put together.
Execution, Reporting & Refinement
Working closely with the plan that we have put together, our writers create excellent content that is informative and engaging and we promote it using the pre-determined marketing channels set out in the plan. We use a range of measurement tools to measure the performance and prioritise the activities that are performing best and analyse and understand how we can increase performance further, refining the content plan. All plans can be improved and they will naturally develop as the campaign progresses and trends and algorithms change.
Why choose Marketing Grin for your content marketing?
We apply a proven content marketing strategy that is audience led and incorporates a range of marketing channels. Our approach is data driven with KPIs set out for reach, act, convert and engage stages. Being a small content marketing agency in Essex, we offer a personal, tailored service that matches your requirements and achieves your business goals. Being a small content marketing agency in Essex, we offer a personal, tailored service that matches your requirements and achieves your business goals.
We run fully integrated content marketing campaigns or provide consultancy for those that prefer to write their own content. For more information on how we can help you, speak to one of our experts today.