We use biddable media to promote content and to drive qualified traffic to sites. It is an effective for both direct marketing and indirect marketing campaigns and a great way to boost conversions. The key to providing great returns with biddable media is effective management that is well-planned and strategically aligned with your business goals.
Our biddable media campaigns are effective because we:
- Use all paid media platforms – we use all paid search, social adverting, display and remarketing platforms using pay per click (PPC) and cost per impression (CPM) payment models
- Are industry accredited & hugely experienced – our account managers are Google AdWords Qualified and Bing Ads Accredited with a huge amount of experience running both large and small biddable media campaigns in a variety of sectors
- Are flexible in our approach to support business activity – each company is different and ‘always on’ won’t necessarily align itself with your business needs. We apply a flexible approach, running campaigns that integrate with existing marketing activity to maximise performance across all channels
- Use Data to measure performance – we use a range of measurement tools and KPIs to measure the performance and prioritise the activities that are performing best and analyse and understand how we can increase performance further.
- Provide complete transparency – as an agency, we have a policy of being honest and upfront with complete transparency of our activities
Why choose Marketing Grin?
We apply a proven and effective approach that is audience lead and aligned with your business needs to maximise results and get the most out of our biddable media campaigns using a range of platforms with KPIs set out at the beginning to allow us to measure and improve performance. Being a small biddable media agency in Essex, we offer a personal, tailored service that matches your requirements and achieves your business goals.
We run fully integrated biddable media campaigns or can provide training for those that prefer to run in-house campaigns. For more information on how we can help you, speak to one of our experts today.