1. The Site is offered as a free information service to you and some of the services offered are directed solely at those who access the Site from the mainland United Kingdom.
2. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
3. The Site is owned by Marketing Grin. All content is protected by copyright and may not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions without our prior written approval. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
4. You shall not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the Site in any way, save for the purpose of: enquiring about or requesting information relating to services featured on the Site; or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of the Site for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal.
Use of the Site
1. Your use of the site is at your risk. The information and materials provided on the site are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including, but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated savings, revenues, data, goodwill or contracts resulting from whatever cause.
2. We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on the Site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
4. Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that the Site, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
5. You must not:
5.1 introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the Site or any of its software or systems; or
5.2 in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the Site, its software or systems.
Trade Marks & Logos
1. The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the site without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply only to your use of the site. If you subscribe to any of the services described on the Site separate terms will be provided.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.