Though email might seem like a done and dusted idea – after all, why use email when there is social media available to you? – don’t put the concept down just yet. Email is the main method of communication for inter-departmental communication, meaning that everyone who has a job is likely checking their email on a regular basis. By getting into their email list and providing them with either key information or a great experience, you can increase your brand authority, visibility, and of course, sales.
Successfully managing your email newsletter, however, is another story, which is why you need to follow this guide if you wish to integrate email marketing on your online store:
What are the Benefits of Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a great way to boost sales and to create longstanding relationships with your customers. You cannot, however, adopt a one-size-fits-all approach to your email campaign. You need to create personal emails that interest each user on an individual basis. Only then can you successfully sell more to the same person.
How Can You Make Email Marketing More Successful?
There are many ways you can make email marketing more successful, including:· Go for the Soft-Sale
When you market yourself and get customers to your site it is far more worthwhile to try to get their email and permission to email them than it is for a one-off sale. If you can get both at the same time, even better!· Opt for Personalization Features
Your email marketing tactics should do more than just use your customer’s name at the start. It should suggest products you think they need based on their history. It should remind them of abandoned carts, or ask for feedback for a reward.· Make it Worthwhile
A great way to ensure customers read your emails is if you offer an incentive. For example, if you offer an email-exclusive discount every once in a while.
How to Integrate Email Marketing on Your Online Store
To integrate this email marketing into your online store you will need to:
1. Choose an Email Marketing Provider
There is a variety out there to choose from. Pick the right one based on features and your budget, and remember always to check out third-party reviews from reputable sources.
2. Integrate it with Your E-Commerce Platform
Before you subscribe to a mail provider ensure it can easily be integrated with your specific e-commerce platform.
3. Have a Professional Set It Up
Unless you have coding and website development experience, it is often best to leave the customization and integration of your mailing list and e-commerce platform to professionals like those at blackbeltcommerce.com. There is a lot that can be done to make your website look like a custom, unique site that offers an authentic experience, but only if it is left in the right hands.
Email marketing can be a very powerful and effective tool, but only if you do it right. Offer customers incentives in the form of deals, discounts, special offers, and even just insider information to keep them subscribed. Loyal customers are incredibly valuable.
A great blog strategy helps you to increase your reach, bring qualified traffic to your website and nurture prospects. It is also a natural way of building links as people will share the valuable content that you provide which will help with SEO and your organic search rankings. (more…)
The best way to build links for SEO is to set-up an effective content marketing strategy and aligning it with social and biddable media. Doing this, you will be promoting your business naturally, increasing reach and driving qualified traffic to your site, whilst also improving valuable links that will improve your organic search rankings, helping you to further expand reach and driving more qualified traffic to your site. (more…)
We use our team of seasoned journalists and specialist writers to create great content and to execute our well-planned content strategies. Website content creation is at the heart of effective digital marketing and is used to generate and convert prospects into long standing, loyal customers.
Great Content will:
- Engage your audience – our effective discovery process in the content strategy looks at who your audience is and where they hang out. We understand what content they want, helping to keep them engaged.
- Improve visibility in search engines – A key element of effective content marketing is reached. We understand how to optimise content to gain important visibility in Google, Bing and other search engines.
- Help to provide a great onsite experience – we provide engaging content that your audience wants to read that are well written with a clear structure that addresses problems, informs and entertains
- Build a great platform for online campaigns – great content that your audience wants to read is perfect for biddable media such as paid search and social advertising campaigns
- Increased inbound traffic – executed well, great content will gain plenty of likes and shares helping to boost organic rankings and referral traffic
- Build brand awareness and authority – great content that is well promoted increases reach and brand awareness and helps to build a following, increases reputation and trust
Why choose Marketing Grin for your website content creation?
We have a team of journalists and specialist writers that apply a proven strategy that is audience led and based around your business needs. Our content helps to generate and convert prospects into long standing, loyal customers and we measure our progress with clearly defined KPIs.
For more information on how we can help you, speak to one of our experts today.
We use content marketing to generate targeted traffic, better engagement, improved reach, brand authority and increased sales. In short it is used to generate and convert prospects into long standing, loyal customers. We are effective because the audience is at the centre of what we do and everything is done with our clients business needs in mind.
Our content marketing:
- Generates highly targeted inbound traffic – Knowing who your audience is and writing content that is useful and of interest to them will drive qualified organic and referral traffic to your site.
- Improves engagement metrics – The better the content is on your site, the more engaged users will be and the more time they will spend on your site. More engagement typically leads to higher conversion rates.
- Increases brand awareness and authority – the creation and promotion of high quality and relevant content online helps to build brand awareness and authority which helps to build trust and improves lead generation and conversions.
- Increases sales – more site traffic, better engagement and improved trust means more leads and increased sales.
Discovery & SWOT Analysis
We start by sitting down with you to understand your business, the buying cycle and your objectives, looking at who your audience is, where they hang out and the content that they are after, understanding the correct tone of voice. We then do a thorough content marketing analysis of what you are currently doing, understanding what you are doing well, what your weaknesses are, opportunities and threats, taking into account industry trends and competitor insights and put together an action plan of the top priority tasks.
Planning & KPIs
We define content marketing objectives using a simple 4 point model and put strategies in place to achieve these goals and assign KPIs to each:
- Reach – how you are going to increase brand awareness, website visits and visits to your blog, social media pages and apps
- Act – how you are going to increase interaction, be it downloading resources or commenting on blog posts
- Convert – how you are going to convert leads into sales
- Engage – how you are going to increase engagement so that your customers remain happy, long-term customers so that you generate repeat sales
We then conduct GAP Analysis to identify weak points in our plan and understand what has been missed and things that you have not accounted for. Once this is all done, a detailed content calendar is put together.
Execution, Reporting & Refinement
Working closely with the plan that we have put together, our writers create excellent content that is informative and engaging and we promote it using the pre-determined marketing channels set out in the plan. We use a range of measurement tools to measure the performance and prioritise the activities that are performing best and analyse and understand how we can increase performance further, refining the content plan. All plans can be improved and they will naturally develop as the campaign progresses and trends and algorithms change.
Why choose Marketing Grin for your content marketing?
We apply a proven content marketing strategy that is audience led and incorporates a range of marketing channels. Our approach is data driven with KPIs set out for reach, act, convert and engage stages. Being a small content marketing agency in Essex, we offer a personal, tailored service that matches your requirements and achieves your business goals. Being a small content marketing agency in Essex, we offer a personal, tailored service that matches your requirements and achieves your business goals.
We run fully integrated content marketing campaigns or provide consultancy for those that prefer to write their own content. For more information on how we can help you, speak to one of our experts today.
We use the content strategy to plan and execute your content marketing campaign effectively to generate targeted traffic, better engagement, improve reach, brand authority and to increase sales. The content audit reviewed and identified new opportunities to better your competitor and the content strategy provides a strategic roadmap that you need to achieve your content marketing and business goals.
It clearly maps out your plan of action providing you with a topic structure, format, audience groups to target, social and marketing plan to promote your content and KPIs to track performance. We will provide you with:
- Audience Personas – in your buying cycle there will be difference different audiences. Some are ready to buy whereas some are not but maybe later down the line and may be able to help you broaden your reach. Clear audience personas that you can aim your content at will help with tone of voice and messaging allowing your content to be more effective
- Content Channel Plan – it is important to understand what channels you will use to bring traffic to your site and where they will enter so that you can have a clear user journey mapped out with clearly defined KPIs, helping you to improve conversions and making it easier to create great content
- Content Calendar – a clearly defined content calendar that is vital for content creation will be written that covers reach, actions, conversions and engagement allowing you to maximise returns
Why choose Marketing Grin?
We apply a proven strategy that is audience led and based around your business needs, and incorporating a range of marketing channels. Our approach is data driven with KPIs set out for each stage of the ‘reach, act, convert and engage’ stages.
We run fully integrated content marketing campaigns or for those that prefer to write their own content, we can provide consultancy to help in-house teams become self-sufficient. For more information on how we can help you, speak to one of our experts today.
We use a content audit to find out how effective your current content is on your site and how it is meeting the needs of your audience. It is absolutely vital if you are to get the best returns from your digital marketing strategy as you can’t move forward with your content marketing unless you know where you currently are.
Most companies spend a huge amount of time and effort in generating and driving targeted traffic to their site. If the onsite experience is wrong, conversions will be low and opportunities will be missed and that’s why we do a detailed content audit, covering a wide range of criteria, to give you the information to move forward.
During our content audit, we assess:
- Your buying cycle
- Reach and search behaviour
- The best performing pages
- Page structure, content and writing quality
- User journey
- Whether it meets the needs of your audience
- Meets your business and strategic needs
- Meets the needs of the search engines
- How it compares to your competitors
Why choose Marketing Grin for your content audit?
The content audit that we will produce will allow you to put together a content strategy where you can plan for future content, improve and optimise current content that meets your audience and business needs and helps generate and convert prospects into customers.
To find out how Marketing Grin can help you, talk to one of our experts today.
We are a digital marketing agency in Essex and use a blend of digital channels to help brands reach their target audience, increase visibility and drive qualified traffic to their site. When on the site, we use a carefully planned user journey to guide visitors through the buying cycle and help convert prospects into long-standing customers.
Using a blend of digital marketing disciplines to reach prospects, spread your message, increase brand awareness and direct qualified visitors to your site. We get visitors to act by downloading resources or marketing material, and interact with your posts by commenting or sharing them online. We help users convert through carefully planned micro or macro conversions and keep them engaged and in the sales pipeline so that your customers remain happy, long-term customers, achieving your business needs.
Our digital marketing services
We start with a careful discovery process where we learn about your buying cycle and how your audience finds, consumes and buys content, products and services and with this information we put together a carefully planned digital strategy with clearly defined KPIs.
Analytics & Insight
We use a combination of top level and lower level reporting software to give an overview of progress and to drill down and analyse what is happening and why, understanding market trends.
We use a combination of paid media platforms including paid search social advertising, display and remarketing to promote content and drive qualified traffic to your site.
We use content marketing to generate targeted traffic, better engagement, improved reach, brand authority and increased sales.
We use a combination of search engine optimisation (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC) to put together integrated search strategies that increase reach and drive qualified traffic to your site
We use social platforms to increase visibility, promote content, interact with prospects and customers, build authority and to bring positive sentiment to your brand.
Website design and Development
We build fully responsive websites for B2B and B2C businesses that are audience focused and guide users through the buying cycle both on e-Commerce and lead generation sites, helping companies achieve their marketing objectives and business needs with clearly defined KPIs to measure engagement, interaction and micro and macro conversions.
Having great website content is essential to any effective digital marketing campaign and helps to improve reach, engagement and conversion rates. Once you have reached out and got qualified traffic to your site, you want to make sure that they are engaged and you want to nurture that user so that they act and action one of your call to actions (CTAs), entering into the buying cycle. This is achieved by designing a carefully planned user journey that is full of great website content. (more…)